Thanks to the intuitive mapping of information, you can easily communicate complex issues to a wide range of stakeholders and make business-critical decisions efficiently and well-founded.
Further Use Cases / Applications
- Portfolio Status Analysis
- Stakeholder Communication
- Documentation and Reuse of Product Modules
- Market- and Data-Driven Product Portfolio
- Information for Planning and Decision-Making
Additional Example: New Product Variant
Your market research has shown that a new variant of your product is in demand in a specific market segment. Before you can make the decision whether or not to include it in your portfolio, you need a holistic view of the relevant information (risk analysis).
With the help of a Knowledge Graph, your entire product portfolio, including all dependencies, is displayed in a comprehensible form. You receive a holistic information basis for your planning and decisions.