Press Release Challenge Your Peers
CONWEAVER represented at the Smart Automotive Variant CON with Challenge Your Peers Session
In addition to World Café Sessions, keynotes and more than 25 use cases, the Smart Automotive Variant CON also offers space for Challenge Your Peers Sessions. In this innovative concept, the needs and challenges of the industry are identified and discussed in a small, exclusive group - similar to the principle of World Cafés.
Of course, the linking of data in the environment of distinct manufacturing is the focus of our Challenge Your Peers Session. Join the discussion and let us work together to find solutions to the following questions:
- Which applications make Automotive smart?
- Which functions must contribute to a smart, holistic PLM/SysLM/MBSE/...?
- Smart vs. risky - how can I become smart with little risk and without high effort?
- How is smart, cross-company collaboration possible?
- Which set of methods do manufacturers use to become smart?
The round will be moderated by Sebastian Dörr. We look forward to your participation and a dynamic discussion round.
- Monday, 26th November 2018
- 4.30-5.15 p.m.