Even though your daily jobs might be different, the digitization’s challenges remain the same across various industries. Often, Linked Data is the answer to those challenges in the concert of technologies where data is processed through analytics and business intelligence tools, artificial intelligence and machine learning as much as Big Data and other concepts.
We believe that graph semantics can greatly enhance and upgrade each of these technologies through interaction, not competition. Thus, adding great value to provide knowledge across domains and platforms - step-by-step towards your Smart Company.
Why you should attend?
Whether you are an established expert or rookie in your field, business or technology driven, from industry or research, decision maker or process owner, the event is the ideal platform for interdisciplinary exchange and knowledge gathering. Hear the newest scientific findings, learn from best practices and explore ideas with your peers. Creatively transfer knowledge from other branches that might revolutionize the way things are done.
This event is for you if your:
- processes or organizational landscapes are heterogeneous
- data is fragmented in different silos
- complexity of products/services is enormous
- workflow processes do not fit your holistic approach
- amount & structure of data is increasing and evolving steadily
- number and importance of connected business questions are steadily rising
Hear from experts hands-on on how the Knowledge Graph technology enables you to solve cross domain challenges of the digitization.
Join us in the heart of in Germany’s center for high-tech and "number one city of the future".
- Download Event Brochure 5th Linked Data Day PDF (0.9MB)
We look forward to your participation!