|Date||29th September 2020|
|Time||10-11 a.m. CET|
Systems Engineering | Traceability | Smart Engineering | Digital Twin | Digital Thread | Data Silos | Vehicle Development | Data Linking | Knowledge Graph
Systems Engineering and its "Traceability" issue
When developing complex products, mechanics, electronics and software must fit together seamlessly. The interdisciplinary approach of Systems Engineering is designed to answer a wide range of questions, such as:
- Which components were realized based on which requirements?
- What effects do changes have on production and supply chain?
- Which functions were tested and how?
- How does my product behave in real operation?
To find answers to these questions efficiently, data must be linked in a variety of applications.
September 29th, 10:00-11:00 a.m. - "What has to change in a classical development department to meet the software-defined vehicle?
The live seminar will be held in German with an English recording available soon thereafter.
*You are unable to attend the webinar, but you are interested in the topic? No problem. All registered participants will receive the recording afterwards.
"Smart Engineering with the Digital Twin" is the motto of this session. You will gain valuable insights into trends that determine the market. We will discuss questions about breaking up silos within the product development process as an important prerequisite for consistency and agility.
- Olaf Horstman, Senior Business Development Manager, T-Systems
- Steffen Maier, Portfolio & Partner Manager PLM, T-Systems
- Sebastian Dörr, Vice President Sales, CONWEAVER
- Ralf Bretting, Chefredakteur, automotive media network
- Yannick Tiedemann, Redakteur, automotive media network