|Date||14th November, 2017|
|Place||Hotel Adlon Kempinski, Unter den Linden 77, 10117 Berlin|
+++Customer presentation about “Continuous traceability of requirements and changes through automated linking”+++
One of our customers will be supported by Sebastian Dörr to give you a field report about a project very much under the event’s motto of “Continuous Requirements Managements – Processes, Methods and Tools”.
This presentation is a status report on last year's presentation on one of the world's leading automotive suppliers, which launched an initiative to create an attractive IT workplace of the future and for appealing IT applications. Work everywhere - efficiently!
Part of this initiative is a project to simplify collaboration and traceability in engineering and along organizational boundaries of the product lifecycle. In the future, engineers will receive information about their requirements, developments, simulation results and production documents in a new, modern engineering view: easy to use, fast and reproducible.
In which of the various software systems underneath the information is actually stored, loses its importance for the end user. Since 2015, this solution has been in productive use and is being continuously expanded with agility.
The horizontal platform is now being vertically extended to support:
- Traceability of requirements, mechanics, electrical/electronics and test specifications/cases
- Linking of all relevant documents (implementation, verification and validation)
- A top-level baselining of all involved data and documents - from customer requirements to design/development and testing.
The lecture will cover the following topics:
- Status, past experience & future challenges
- Our vision of a modern engineering information hub.
- How we simplify collaboration for engineers
- Focus: Live Demo
- Realization platform CONWEAVER (dynamic persistent linking)
- Topic: “Continuous traceability of requirements and changes through automated linking”
- Date: 14th November 2017
- Time: 14:30 hrs (Session 3)
For updates also follow us on Twitter.
Berliner Requirements Engineering Symposium 2017
Am 14. November 2017 findet das 7. Berliner Requirements Engineering Symposium im Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin statt. Gern würden wir auch Sie dazu begrüßen.
Die Absicherung eines durchgängigen Anforderungsmanagements von der frühen Phase der Produktentwicklung bis zum After Sales ist in Unternehmen auch heute noch kein Standard. Unter dem Motto »Durchgängiges Anforderungsmanagement – Prozesse, Methoden, Tools« werden Experten aus Industrie und Wissenschaft Lösungsansätze vorstellen, wie den prozessualen, methodischen und IT-seitigen Herausforderungen begegnet werden kann.
Source: Berliner Requirements Engineering Symposium 2017 (no translation available)