|Date||27th-28th February 2019|
|Place||Fraunhofer-Institutszentrum Stuttgart – Zentrum für Virtuelles Engineering ZVE, Nobelstraße 12, 70569 Stuttgart|
+++Sebastian Dörr and Michael Graf on site+++
Digital networking in and with production is currently a trend that only few companies can escape. Networking requires suitable workflows, information flows and functioning interfaces. Producing companies are constantly faced with the challenge of improving cooperation across interfaces. Even if data and information flows are clearly defined, media breaks and system changes often make continuous processes more difficult. Here it is necessary to further develop workflows and to apply suitable support systems. In addition to conventional methods, innovative approaches exist to master these challenges.
An overview of the main topics:
- Improving data consistency and the challenges associated with it
- Closed tool chain as an approach to improve process continuity
- Model-based product engineering to create digital products
- Hardware-software co-simulation as a strategy for shortening the product development time
- Digital factory as a tool for further development of production control
Source: Fraunhofer IAO
"Network" with us and meet CONWEAVER Vice President Sebastian Dörr as well as Director Marketing Michael Graf in Stuttgart to exchange experiences. We look forward to getting to know you. Or meet again?