|Date||May 27-28, 2014|
|Place||congress | graz (formerly Graz Congress), Sparkassenplatz 1, A-8010 Graz|
Functional safety, complex drivetrains or the interaction of vehicle and infrastructure are only a sample of current challenges of vehicle development. More than ever a perfect collaboration of different disciplines is essential to solve these tasks successfully. How do processes, methods, development tools as well as context-based information allocation help to enable an interdisciplinary perspective of the entire system?
The "Graz Symposium Virtual Vehicle (GSVF)" concentrates on relevant aspects and topics of virtual vehicle development. Focus is laid on a holistic system view rather than on single discipline perspective:
- Virtual interdisciplinary functional validation
- Phase suitable application of development methods
- Information allocation and linking within vehicle development
- New business models for vehicle manufacturers and their influence on vehicle development
- Best Practice in application
Therefore international experts from industry and science will be invited to Graz. As in the last years a well balanced combination of lectures and discussion groups as well as possibility for open exchange will be provided.
(Source: 7th Graz Symposium Virtuelles Fahrzeug)