|Date||10th-11th November 2019|
|Place||darmstadtium, Schloßgraben 1, 64283 Darmstadt|
+++Save the Date+++
LINK DIFFERENT! FOR A DATA DRIVEN STRATEGY
The 6th Linked Data Day will focus on the use and benefits of graph technology. Digitalization, networking and automation - the threefold of the digital economy - are the drivers and success factors of economic development.
No company can escape the demands of Digital Transformation. Whether smart everything, Big Data, self-regulating IoT factories or regulatory specifications for processes and products, the networking of data or knowledge is indispensable. Knowledge Graphs are the most modern and innovative technology to generate coherent knowledge about company data. Gartner® included them in its Hype Cycle for the first time in 2018 as Emerging Technology.
Together with you, we will highlight the use of a graph for the Digital Twin, show the interaction between graph technology and the analytics world and give an outlook on how the combination of networking and AI automates business processes.
Speakers, amongst others
- Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Oliver Riedel, Director Fraunhofer IAO & University of Stuttgart
- Dr. Carsten Bange, Founder & Managing Director, BARC - Business Application Research Center
- Icebreaker, 10th November 2019, 18:00 hrs
- Conference, 11th November, 8:30 – 18:00 hrs
More details coming soon.
Why you should participate
Whether you are an established expert or newcomer in your field, business or technology driven, from industry or research, decision makers or process owners, the event is the ideal platform for interdisciplinary exchange and knowledge transfer on the subject of Linked Data. Listen to the latest scientific findings and learn from best practices.
This event is for you, if your:
- Processes or organizational landscapes are heterogeneous
- Data are fragmented in different silos
- The complexity of the products/services is enormous
- Workflow processes do not fit your holistic approach
- Data volume and structure are increasing and are constantly evolving, and
- The number and importance of related business issues is constantly increasing
A limited contingent of rooms in a nearby hotel is available to all participants. You will receive further information after registration.