Type of employment: student assistant (part-time)
Start date: immediately
CONWEAVER - WE MAKE YOUR DATA WORK
with data driven, automated Enterprise Knowledge Graphs
With Linksphere, we offer our customers a worldwide unique Low Code Big Graph Platform for automated data linking of heterogeneous data across system, process and company boundaries. Linksphere serves as an enabler of the Digital Transformation by automatically linking data silos and harnessing the interrelationship of corporate data to optimize and automate processes, products and services. We transform Big Data into Smart Data within weeks.
Who are we looking for?
Google Analytics is your second home? Then you are right with us! As a student assistant SEO & Online Marketing (m/f/d) at CONWEAVER GmbH you will be responsible for the majority of search engine optimization for our online campaigns. You should bring these skills with you:
- Very good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with SEO and SEA
- Knowledge in handling HTML
- Independent, structured and reliable way of working
- Openness and creativity
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
CONWEAVER GmbH offers you an exciting and challenging job as a student assistant SEO & Online Marketing (m/f/d). Your tasks include:
- Design of search engine advertising campaigns with Google AdWords (SEA)
- Implementation of technical, structured and content-related tasks of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Web analysis and web tracking with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- You will be responsible for the maintenance and care of the backend system of our website
- Joint responsibility for newsletter marketing
We offer you a varied, independent area of responsibility and flexible working hours, flat hierarchies as well as a modern infrastructure and home office opportunity. Water, fruit and coffee are just as important to us as team spirit and enthusiasm. The thinking and acting of our employees is characterised by creativity, mutual trust, creative freedom and a high degree of market and customer orientation. An attractive workplace awaits you in a modern office in a central downtown location.
The company is located in Darmstadt, an attractive university town in the Rhine-Main region.
Please send your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates exclusively by e-mail to the following contact person.