Type of employment: student assistant (part-time)
Start date: immediately
CONWEAVER - WE MAKE YOUR DATA WORK
with data driven, automated Enterprise Knowledge Graphs
With Linksphere, we offer our customers a worldwide unique Low Code Big Graph Platform for automated data linking of heterogeneous data across system, process and company boundaries. Linksphere serves as an enabler of the Digital Transformation by automatically linking data silos and harnessing the interrelationship of corporate data to optimize and automate processes, products and services. We transform Big Data into Smart Data within weeks.
Who are we looking for?
A Communication Designer (m/f/d) to strengthen our marketing team. This is what we expect from you:
- You are a student of communication design or a comparable course of study, ideally in a master's degree
- Ability to get to grips with complex issues and to implement them graphically in a simplified way
- Structured working, even under tight deadlines
- Secure handling of the Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and the Microsoft Office package
- Fluent in written and spoken English
CONWEAVER GmbH offers you an exciting and challenging job as a Communication Designer (m/f/d). Your tasks include:
- Conversion of complex contents into clear and easily understandable infographics
- Visually appealing design of PowerPoint presentations
- Creative flyer design
- Further development and implementation of ideas and existing concepts
We offer you a varied, independent area of responsibility and flexible working hours, flat hierarchies as well as a modern infrastructure and home office opportunity. Water, fruit and coffee are just as important to us as team spirit and enthusiasm. The thinking and acting of our employees is characterised by creativity, mutual trust, creative freedom and a high degree of market and customer orientation. An attractive workplace awaits you in a modern office in a central downtown location.
The company is located in Darmstadt, an attractive university town in the Rhine-Main region.
Please send your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates exclusively by e-mail to the following contact person.