Type of employment: student assistant (part-time)
Start date: immediately
CONWEAVER - WE MAKE YOUR DATA WORK
with data driven, automated Enterprise Knowledge Graphs
With Linksphere, we offer our customers a worldwide unique Low Code Big Graph Platform for automated data linking of heterogeneous data across system, process and company boundaries. Linksphere serves as an enabler of the Digital Transformation by automatically linking data silos and harnessing the interrelationship of corporate data to optimize and automate processes, products and services. We transform Big Data into Smart Data within weeks.
Who are we looking for?
Are you curious, creative and like to play with words? As a Content Marketer/Copywriter (m/f/d) at CONWEAVER GmbH, you write product texts matching the tone and choice of words of our (potential) customers! This is what we expect from you:
- You love to familiarize yourself with new topics and to create appealing texts
- Independent, structured and reliable way of working
- Openness and creativity
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Solid Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Knowledge in dealing with HTML
- Experiences with SEO
CONWEAVER GmbH offers you an exciting and challenging job as a Content Marketer/Copywriter (m/f/d). Your tasks include:
- As part of our marketing team you will write texts for our website, landing pages, webinars, etc.
- Your main task is the text production and the linguistic revision of our existing website contents and the creation of new on- and offline texts
- At the same time you support the team in the creation of further product-related content formats (image, video, audio)
We offer you a varied, independent area of responsibility and flexible working hours, flat hierarchies as well as a modern infrastructure and home office opportunity. Water, fruit and coffee are just as important to us as team spirit and enthusiasm. The thinking and acting of our employees is characterised by creativity, mutual trust, creative freedom and a high degree of market and customer orientation. An attractive workplace awaits you in a modern office in a central downtown location.
The company is located in Darmstadt, an attractive university town in the Rhine-Main region.
Please send your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates exclusively by e-mail to the following contact person.