Type of employment: permanent (full time)
Start date: immediately
According to Gartner, CONWEAVER GmbH is the only software manufacturer for automated data networking. Our motto is "we make your data work". The heterogeneous data of large customer companies with many thousands of users can thus be quickly transferred into an information data layer and easily made available on a role basis. Transparency and traceability are made available to users ad hoc without having to change the existing infrastructure. In this way, CONWEAVER helps its customers to make digitization easy.
The CONWEAVER Linksphere platform is based on a microservice architecture developed in .Net, C#. In order to meet the increasing demands on data volumes and use cases, it is constantly being further developed, expanded and improved.
- Conception, new and further development of our Microservice-architecture
- You enrich product development with your own ideas and technically sound feedback
- You familiarize yourself with new techniques and evaluate their applicability
- You create unit and integration tests
- You provide support for technical documentation
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable course of studies
- Extensive experience in object-oriented programming (C#)
- Performance optimization is an essential part of software development for you.
- You know Cloud First concepts (Dockers, Kubernetes)
- Learning new technologies Comes naturally to you
- You are able to design and implement solutions independently and as part of a team
- You are willing to work flexibly in a small team to carry out a wide variety of tasks
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
We offer a varied job involving independent work with an attractive salary. Team spirit and enthusiasm characterize the thinking and actions of our employees in a technically demanding field. Creativity, mutual trust, creative freedom, and a high degree of market and customer focus distinguish us from the rest. An appealing workplace awaits you in a modern office within the city center.
The company is based in Darmstadt, an attractive university town in the Rhine-Main area.
- Download Job Description Software Developer C# .NET Core (m/w)PDF (1.2MB)
Please send your application, by e-mail only, to the following person. We are Looking Forward to your application!